Saturday, July 14, 2018

SCCM - Software Update failed with error code 0x80091007

When downloading Software Update via SCCM, the download failed with error code  0x80091007 (-2146889721).


Check on the CAS log showed that download failed with error 0x80091007.


We are using 1E Nomad Branch in our environment. All SCCM downloads are supposed to be managed by Nomad Branch. 

Check on NomadBranch.hist.log show the exact reason why it failed. The log showed that the disk is full. So I cleared my cache folder and delete unused files on my disk. After clearing some 20GB off my disk, I'm able to download and install the patches. 



Issue resolved and computer is patched. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SCCM: Stopping mandatory reboot

Recently I had an issue where a system that is running a critical data restore is schedule for a mandatory reboot after a patch installation...